Despite the unseasonably warm temperatures in Cincinnati this weekend, winter has definitely descended on the Midwest! Last winter was pretty rough and apparently this year is going to be even worse – that’s why I decided to pull together this round up of the cold weather gear I’ve had my eye on lately. If I’m going to be a popsicle for the next few months, I might as well be a cute popsicle, right? Right.
- Cashmere Blend Gloves – Lauren Ralph Lauren – iPhone screen tested, Karen approved.
- Pom Pom Hat – J.Crew – Who doesn’t love a good pom pom?
- Plaid Scarf – ASOS – I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect plaid scarf, and I’m thinking this may be the one.
- Faux Fur Earmuffs – Anthropologie – I’ve never had earmuffs but these are so cute and fluffy, I might need to pick up a pair!
- Flower Applique Headband – David & Young – I have this headband in maroon and love it. I have a bad habit of buying items I love in multiple colors, so I’m planning on picking up another one in cream.
- Snowflake Socks – Urban Outfitters – What better to wear with tall riding boots than knee-high snowflake socks?
What about you, friends? How are you going to be bundling up this winter?